SiouxSports.com Forum

Fatal Car Crash in Fargo

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

A 19 year old Fargo North graduate was killed in a car crash early Saturday morning. He was with a 16-yr-old girl who is being treated with multiple injuries.

In-Forum Story

If you would like to see the news clip.... Just go to www.in-forum.com, go to the Media On Demand screen on the right side of the computer and find the one labeled Fatal Crash near the bottom.

RIP Jesse Brainerd 5/5/87--1/27/07..... You will never be forgotten...

Ugh... assuming the alcohol found at the scene was involved and being ejected means not wearing a seatbelt, what do we have to do to eliminate such preventable deaths? Do they have active education in the schools up here? I recall being shown a video in HS where they showed graphic video/pictures of people that were killed/injured in crashes due to drunk driving or not wearing seat belts. I can't speak for the others, but that made a pretty big impression on me.

Aaron

Ugh... assuming the alcohol found at the scene was involved and being ejected means not wearing a seatbelt, what do we have to do to eliminate such preventable deaths? Do they have active education in the schools up here? I recall being shown a video in HS where they showed graphic video/pictures of people that were killed/injured in crashes due to drunk driving or not wearing seat belts. I can't speak for the others, but that made a pretty big impression on me.

Aaron

Yeah we had a video like that too near the end of our junior year. They showed it to my class just a couple months after another one of our classmates was killed in a car crash, and people got up and left because it hit home for way too many of us. Those of us that didn't leave were crying.

But I still can't blame him fully for this. He paid the ultimate price, and I wouldn't wish this upon anyone, whether or not they watched that video. s&!t happens unfortunately, but life must go on. RIP Jesse