SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie interview?

Conlan

Does anyone have a video from the interview that Oshie gave at the Kohl Center on friday night? I was there and saw that the student section was giving him a hard time. I saw that he still did the interview and I was wondering if anyone had a tape of it so I could see how he handled the attacks. I'm guessing it was on FSN North?

Does anyone have a video from the interview that Oshie gave at the Kohl Center on friday night? I was there and saw that the student section was giving him a hard time. I saw that he still did the interview and I was wondering if anyone had a tape of it so I could see how he handled the attacks. I'm guessing it was on FSN North?

it was very very short, not much said, the announcers kind of ended it after a few questions. osh was just chuckling a little bit... they were just chanting AZZHOLE, AZZHOLE, it was classic.................pretty funny to watch live. he handled it fine