SiouxSports.com Forum

Video

stafford_rules

Sioux Illustrated did an interview with him recently and when he was asked about it, he said it was just a reaction and it wasnt on purpose, but he loved watching Gwozdecky freak out.

Here's the Prpich quote from the June 2006 Sioux Illustrated. He was asked what he considered his top five "agitator moments."

Fourth is the (Geoff) Paukovich thing from this year. [Prpich allegedly lifted his stick into the groin of Paukovich as a retaliatory move. Paukovich broke Robbie Bina's neck the previous year with a check from behind.]Everybody thinks I did it intentionally, but it was just a reaction after the face off to tie his stick up. But he wasn't ready for it. Watching (Denver coach George) Gwozdecky get booted from the game and how much it pissed him off, I loved that.

Here's the Prpich quote from the June 2006 Sioux Illustrated. He was asked what he considered his top five "agitator moments."

I love that kid!!! This is one fan who will miss him alot!! Wonder what's he's doing and where he's going? NO, I AM NOT HIS STALKER!!! I'm just wondering if he's signed with an AHL team, if he's going into the work force,etc.