SiouxSports.com Forum

pro signing

Sioux

this is an amateur question im sure, but i was wondering when the next "wave" of signings is going to be...my intuition says sometime after the draft. i am asking this because i hope that the rival teams lose their big players too. and if anyone has any opinions on who will sign as well...mine aren't really opinions, more like wishful thinking :lol:

this is an amateur question im sure, but i was wondering when the next "wave" of signings is going to be...my intuition says sometime after the draft. i am asking this because i hope that the rival teams lose their big players too. and if anyone has any opinions on who will sign as well...mine aren't really opinions, more like wishful thinking :lol:

after the draft...players that are already in school that will get drafted very high always have a chance of signing....johnson (not in school yet), kessel, toews just to name a few...there may also be a few more players like a jack johnson from michigan that already turned a offer down from carolina but could still sign as well. most have probably already signed though when it comes to current ncaa players but there are always a few late sigings due to various reasons.