SiouxSports.com Forum

Tickets for next season up for grabs

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this (I'm new, have read this forum for a while, but this is my first post). I have 4 lower bowl tickets all together in section 110...only a few rows up from the ice. I would like to sell them all to the same person, but will consider breaking them up into 2/2. I'm not looking to make money, just cover the cost ($2531) for the entire season. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested. If this is not the proper place to post, please let me know. Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this (I'm new, have read this forum for a while, but this is my first post). I have 4 lower bowl tickets all together in section 110...only a few rows up from the ice. I would like to sell them all to the same person, but will consider breaking them up into 2/2. I'm not looking to make money, just cover the cost ($2531) for the entire season. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested. If this is not the proper place to post, please let me know. Thanks!

Um, the "Tickets Wanted / For Sale" section? :D:D:D