SiouxSports.com Forum

crazy idea for FF sidebar

YaneA

Thinking about Drew Stafford's comment that his FF swag pack includes a heart monitor and that he intends to use it, gave me a crazy idea for a sidebar newspaper/TV/blog story on Sioux mania at FF. What if some of our craziest fans were hooked up to a monitor that recorded their physical responses to watching the Sioux play? I'd love to see an EKG/stress graph on that, with the time of various game events cross-referenced.

Apropos of not much, many years ago, I got pulled off the streets of NYC and asked to particpate in a focus group viewing a TV pilot. We were given these buttons to push when we were really interested or not interested in what was going on on screen. That show was an ill-fated John Stamos (pre-Rebecca, post-General Hospital days) vehicle called, IIIRC, "Dreams." About some garage band wannabes; family owned a restaurant. I think it was on CBS for about as long as it took for someone to change the channel. Anyone remember this?

Thinking about Drew Stafford's comment that his FF swag pack includes a heart monitor and that he intends to use it, gave me a crazy idea for a sidebar newspaper/TV/blog story on Sioux mania at FF. What if some of our craziest fans were hooked up to a monitor that recorded their physical responses to watching the Sioux play? I'd love to see an EKG/stress graph on that, with the time of various game events cross-referenced.

Good idea! I also want to see a photo feature on members of the Sioux hockey team walking around Milwaukee with their free "man purses." :love: