SiouxSports.com Forum

FSN Final 5 Coverage

stickboy1956

How could you give LaPanta less respect than he deserves? :angry:

Lapanta is a good guy. If you are a sioux fan, and you're watching a sioux-gopher game, you might hate him, but overall with all that he covers, he's a pretty decent guy.

I too missed the intermission but woog and ma-sh!tforbrains seemed pretty adimant that esposito was an ass. Anyone know what was said or done or how it all went down??

I was watching Sat night's game but missed the intermission interview w/Tony Esposito. Frank/Doug referred to it later, mentioning that A. LaPanta was somehow dissed by Espo? What did I miss?

You didn't miss much. He ended the interview, and said "Thank You Anthony" in somewhat of a comical/sarcastic way. It sounded to me like he was just playing around with him. Personally, I think Espo took too many pucks to the melon over the years, as he speech was slow, and he seemed a bit out there. Of course, it was mentioned that he could have been drinking with Woog prior to the game. :angry:

You didn't miss much. He ended the interview, and said "Thank You Anthony" in somewhat of a comical/sarcastic way. It sounded to me like he was just playing around with him. Personally, I think Espo took too many pucks to the melon over the years, as he speech was slow, and he seemed a bit out there. Of course, it was mentioned that he could have been drinking with Woog prior to the game. :angry:

on the mention of the woooooger....i can't remember which game it was for, fri or sat evening game....he started out trying to talk about one of the teams lines and completely butchered whatever he was trying say into slurring like a drunken jackass, mazcrack took over for a second, then the wooger jumped back in, said what he had tried to say before, and then made fun of himself!!! i thought it was funny as hell. I'm not a huge woog hater, i'm not a huge fan, but he is honest and keeps mazcrack in line when he get's too homerdubaygopherloveriwannahumpTDON.