SiouxSports.com Forum

We're not afraid

bigmrg74

We're Not Afriad

I thought I would put this up here for you all to check out. Its this website that sprung up in the hours after the Bombings in London to let everybody show their support for London, and let the Terrorists know that We're not afraid, that we're still out there living our lives, even if it happens to be only at home online. :lol: Anyways, check it out, and check out the translation page, very cool, and I bet there are a few translations that you guys could add there. :D

We're Not Afriad

I thought I would put this up here for you all to check out.  Its this website that sprung up in the hours after the Bombings in London to let everybody show their support for London, and let the Terrorists know that We're not afraid, that we're still out there living our lives, even if it happens to be only at home online.  :lol: Anyways, check it out, and check out the translation page, very cool, and I bet there are a few translations that you guys could add there.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

People might be afraid now after todays bombings. UNREAL!

I was flipping thru the Galleries tonight, seeing if they have added my submission. You'll all know it when you see it. :lol: Anyways, they haven't done mine yet, but I thought this one was pretty cool, and you guys should be able to figure out why I thought it was cool. :lol::D

Fabio_IT.jpg

My daughter is returning from London today. She was on the train from France when they heard about the second series of bombings. She was pretty freaked-out but, when they arrived in London, things calmed down. Their attitude is that they have a better chance of being run down by a cab while crossing the street. Still, I'm sure they were very careful (as Americans in a foreign country must be these days) and thought twice when they stepped onto a bus or subway (I don't think they did much public transportation).

As an aside, the UND Jazz Ensemble was on the same tour, but cancelled the London portion of the trip after the first bombing. I'm sure it had something to do with the University not wanting liability on a UND sponsored trip.