SiouxSports.com Forum

2005 Columbus OHIO FF patches 4-Sale

4 Head

Hello all.......Since I am a gopher faithful and I have a few inner connections within the NCAA I have obtained the 2005 AUTHENTIC FF patches from this years FF in OHIO. A few years back I also obtained the 2002 (St. Paul) and 2003 (Buffalo) patches as well.......They DO NOT sell these in stores or on-line......A LOT of people on the old POI.com and now GPL.com have purchased these patches from me and are ALWAYS very happy with them. They are NOT replica's they are the AUTHENTIC and are EXACTLY the same ones the teams in the finals have on their jerseys......

Price: $12.50 per patch or $25.00 for 2 patches

E-mail me if interested

Thanks!!

Here is one of my patches on ebay...obviously you can purchase them from me directly if wanted:

I would like to purchase one (or more) from you - please e-mail me.

FYI

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5184926406&rd=1

??? It would have been nice to see the siuox holding the FF xchampionship trophy in the pic's inside of the auction!  ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello all.......Since I am a gopher faithful and I have a few inner connections within the NCAA I have obtained the 2005 AUTHENTIC FF patches from this years FF in OHIO. A few years back I also obtained the 2002 (St. Paul) and 2003 (Buffalo) patches as well.......They DO NOT sell these in stores or on-line......A LOT of people on the old POI.com and now GPL.com have purchased these patches from me and are ALWAYS very happy with them. They are NOT replica's they are the AUTHENTIC and are EXACTLY the same ones the teams in the finals have on their jerseys......

Price: $12.50 per patch or $25.00 for 2 patches

E-mail me if interested

Thanks!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am interested in purchasing one (or more) - please e-mail me personally