SiouxSports.com Forum

WHOS TRAVELING IN THIS WEEKEND FOR GOPHS SERIES?

AZSIOUX

Just wondering on where people are coming in from this weekend for the gophs series. fun to see people coming in from all over to watch the sioux, especially for the gopher weekend....know some people coming from virginia...i am flying from arizona to bemidji and driving to

g-forks for the weekend.........go sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering on where people are coming in from this weekend for the gophs series. fun to see people coming in from all over to watch the sioux, especially for the gopher weekend....know some people coming from virginia...i am flying from arizona to bemidji and driving to

g-forks for the weekend.........go sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Be driving up from the cities as usual. Working on a share in a light aircraft in the near future...sick of that drive :(

Our group will consist of 4 Gopher fans coming from the Twin Cities!  We are all very excited about this trip, been exchanging e-mails all day discussing plans for the upcoming weekend!  1st trip for the "POI RTC"  ("Pride On Ice"- Road Trip Crew)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See you on I94...although I'm not taking the M so I won't be passing you.

Be driving up from the cities as usual. Working on a share in a light aircraft in the near future...sick of that drive :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Light aircraft!?! You nuts? Besides, by the time one screws around with driving to the airport, pulling a plane out of a hanger, getting clearance, and taking off, I can beat you there on the highways. Of course, I'm driving a quality built Ford tough truck, and you're limping along in one them German cars.