SiouxSports.com Forum

Thanks a Lot

GVSU Yooper

Hey Siouxyou thanks for this link! I will enjoy surfing this site to learn more about UND Hockey! Go Fighting Sioux hockey! LOL!!!

I also want to say thanks for the great game and its fun to have a classy fan forum such as this and ours at GVFootball.com to read & reply to posts. It has been very informative, as well as entertaining.

I will try to monitor the forums here a little bit too, eventhough im sure the hype has calmed way down since THE GAME was a couple months ago now.

Anyways, Lets hope our 2 powerhouse football programs meet up next fall!

OOT

I have to say the same thing. Siouxyou is a class act and is more than welcome on the GVfootball.com forum. We would like to see more UND fans in discussion on the site.

Once again, it is funny that GVSU gets more respect from UND than we do our own conference, eh em...SVSU. Let's just hope we finish SVSU off before they have the opportunity to play you guys. If you do, you are in for a forum battle, and will probably boot most of them off due to profanity and stupidity. We hope to show the GVSU class, and highly respect the class UND shows.

Once again, go UND hockey, and it is a pleasure to be in the same region as the Fighting Sioux. Peace :p

Oh God!! What have we done?? We have let Yooper on this board?? :D

Just have to warn you guys about him, he's a little..... ummmm.... whats the word???

Excitable? Might be as close of a single word to define him. ???

Anyways, he's fairly harmless, just don't stand in between him and Pasties and beer. ;)

J/K Yooper, you know you're still my boy!!