SiouxSports.com Forum

2 Minnesota Wild Tickets vs Blackhawks 4/9, Section 104 row 1 must sel

Due to a family member passing on Friday, I cannot attend this game. I paid $250/ticket for these but I am willing to take less to sell. I have 2 tickets in Section 104 row 1 for the Wild game at the Xcel Energy Center against the Chicago Blackhawks. These seats are amazing! These tickets include passes to the Treasure Island Ice Lodge where ticket holders receive:

-------- **FREE beer, wine, and food -- take it with you back to your seats!** -----------

It is a great place to go with free drinks, free food, less people, uncrowded bathrooms, etc.

Ice Lodge is open an hour and a half BEFORE the game through an hour AFTER the game.

Wonderful seats and experience -- Wild games are a completely different experience from this location..

-------------------------------- * $200.00 / each * ----------------------------------------

The tickets are located in Fargo but I have friends going to the game that can meet you before the game.

Please call Ken at 701-261-1537

3E13K23I45Ga5E15J6d45690254c58ed21900.jpg

3K33L33Jc5G65K45Med45c5c5a2e9597e1639.jpg

Due to a family member passing on Friday, I cannot attend this game. I paid $250/ticket for these but I am willing to take less to sell. I have 2 tickets in Section 104 row 1 for the Wild game at the Xcel Energy Center against the Chicago Blackhawks. These seats are amazing! These tickets include passes to the Treasure Island Ice Lodge where ticket holders receive:

-------- **FREE beer, wine, and food -- take it with you back to your seats!** -----------

It is a great place to go with free drinks, free food, less people, uncrowded bathrooms, etc.

Ice Lodge is open an hour and a half BEFORE the game through an hour AFTER the game.

Wonderful seats and experience -- Wild games are a completely different experience from this location..

-------------------------------- * $200.00 / each * ----------------------------------------

The tickets are located in Fargo but I have friends going to the game that can meet you before the game.

Please call Ken at 701-261-1537

3E13K23I45Ga5E15J6d45690254c58ed21900.jpg

3K33L33Jc5G65K45Med45c5c5a2e9597e1639.jpg

Tickets are sold