SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota Premium APP by NeuLion

a_hockeynut

Last year I purchased the North Dakota Premium APP by NeuLion for android from what is now called the google play store.

I noticed this year none of the premium content is available on the APP. I noticed this because for my UND insider free online account, there is a video of the full volleyball game from 9-2-12 vs Green Bay. Trying to view it online tells me I need a subscription, which makes sense since my online account is the FREE one and I only get audio for games and non-premium video content. But why was it not available on the premium App I wondered?

I figured it was NeuLion, since the APP store says the premium APP which is still for sale online will expire at the end of the 2012/2013 season. However after a number of emails and then phone calls to NeuLion, I was told UND is not paying to have premium videos available on the APP, only audio, so to get premium video the only option is UND insider.

It seems misleading to still have the premium APP for sale if in fact it does not offer any premium content. Is there something in the works to view premium content on a mobile device (ie android or apple)?