SiouxSports.com Forum

Huff to transfer or stay at UND?

UNDsportsFANATIC

Not sure if anyone has any word on huff's status? I know awhile back someone made a statement on his post referring to Huff possibly transferring. With Coach Moody leaving could be significant in Huff's departure. We can't afford for any of our freshmen to leave in regards to Anderson and Webb as well; but even more so not Huff. I think his talent level is thru the roof to hold his own somewhere else...but i think his individual and team success would keep him a fighting sioux. Any thoughts?

I really dont see Huff leaving. Usually a player transfers when he is not getting enough playing time, thus not happy. In Huffs situation he is without a doubt the most athletic player on this roster and his playing time is not a matter of concern. In order for him to transfer he would have to sit out a year and if he went to a major school his playing time would possibly be much less. In my opinion he is in a good place for himself and UND. Alot of work still needs to be done by him to be a more all around player but there is no question his upside is off the charts. Go Sioux

I really dont see Huff leaving. Usually a player transfers when he is not getting enough playing time, thus not happy. In Huffs situation he is without a doubt the most athletic player on this roster and his playing time is not a matter of concern. In order for him to transfer he would have to sit out a year and if he went to a major school his playing time would possibly be much less. In my opinion he is in a good place for himself and UND. Alot of work still needs to be done by him to be a more all around player but there is no question his upside is off the charts. Go Sioux

Yeah this is true. Players usually dont transfer unless its a major issue such as playing time or coaching issues. What about with Goodman coming back, I wonder if that's a factor at all? Which im sure Goodman excepts the fact that he won't be a starter next year, and maybe next year's "Chris Clausen"