SiouxSports.com Forum

Congratulations to NDSU

Ole in MSP

As a lifelong UND fan, but as a ND native I do have to give credit to the NDSU football team this past year. In spite of a cupcake in the first round of the playoffs they did beat MSU on the road and lost in OT to the eventual national champ in EWU. That is a remarkable accomplishment in my book and I just hope that inspires the UND program to continue to grow to match that in the future. We do not like each other, but you have to respect the program accomplishments to date and it just makes it more important for UND to aspire to a higher level. Go Sioux!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

As a lifelong UND fan, but as a ND native I do have to give credit to the NDSU football team this past year. In spite of a cupcake in the first round of the playoffs they did beat MSU on the road and lost in OT to the eventual national champ in EWU. That is a remarkable accomplishment in my book and I just hope that inspires the UND program to continue to grow to match that in the future. We do not like each other, but you have to respect the program accomplishments to date and it just makes it more important for UND to aspire to a higher level. Go Sioux!

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit when I read this and actually agreed with it, damn you Ole! :lol:

Kind words from the UND fan board.... :)

NDSU did have a good run this year but need to take care of business during the regular season to get a top 5 seed and home games.

UND will probably get there also with the resources they put into the program. Big Sky is going to be a challenge, esp with the addition of Davis and Poly.

If Muss can string together 2/3 good recruiting classes then the success will be sooner rather than later. My question is Muss the guy to do it?

A NDSU/UND playoff game in a few yrs would be pretty darn awesome.