SiouxSports.com Forum

2 Needed Saturday Gophers tickets

I have Friday taken care of, I'm a loyal Sioux fan have watched every game home and away this season and monitor this forum daily. I will also only pay the honest prices that I have seen here recently. Pat Sweeney is sometimes too much but I will be fully willing to listen to him on TV rather than pay a ridiculous amount... If there are any great Sioux fans out there needing to liquidate their Saturday night tickets, at a reasonable price, please PM me... THANKS n Happy New Year!

I have Friday taken care of, I'm a loyal Sioux fan have watched every game home and away this season and monitor this forum daily. I will also only pay the honest prices that I have seen here recently. Pat Sweeney is sometimes too much but I will be fully willing to listen to him on TV rather than pay a ridiculous amount... If there are any great Sioux fans out there needing to liquidate their Saturday night tickets, at a reasonable price, please PM me... THANKS n Happy New Year!

bump bump