SiouxSports.com Forum

2 Tix for tomorrow night ( Nov 6th) available!

siouxvikes

I have 2 Tix available for tomorrow night available. These seats are EXCELLENT as they are only 3 rows from the ice and you are on the end that the Sioux shoot 1st and 3rd periods!!

PERFECT SEATS!!! I am not looking to gouge anyone on these tix as I only want what I paid for them. No sense in ripping off fellow Sioux fans.

Section 102 Row C

$100 total.

I have 2 Tix available for tomorrow night available. These seats are EXCELLENT as they are only 3 rows from the ice and you are on the end that the Sioux shoot 1st and 3rd periods!!

PERFECT SEATS!!! I am not looking to gouge anyone on these tix as I only want what I paid for them. No sense in ripping off fellow Sioux fans.

Section 102 Row C

$100 total.

How do you wish to be contacted?

Section 102 Row C

$100 total.

Are these tickets still available?