SiouxSports.com Forum

WANT Manitoba Tickets

Hi. I'm looking for 2 tickets for the game! Willing to pay face value for lower bowl (or less for any where, if you feel so obliged to a huge Sioux fan). If you, or anyone you know, is looking to sell please please call me, I will not have access to a computer after posting this. My number is 701-730-0047 (if I don't answer, please leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP). Thank you!

Leah

Hi. I'm looking for 2 tickets for the game! Willing to pay face value for lower bowl (or less for any where, if you feel so obliged to a huge Sioux fan). If you, or anyone you know, is looking to sell please please call me, I will not have access to a computer after posting this. My number is 701-730-0047 (if I don't answer, please leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP). Thank you!

Leah

Hi Leah - I think there might still be GA tickets available at the Ralph box office for this game or if not - just show up a 1/2 hour before gametime in front of the Ralph and I guarentee there will be scalpers out there with tickets. Don't worry - you won't have to pay anything over face for this game...it will just be STH's looking to dump tickets and willing to take less...some FAR LESS to get rid of their tickets....happy shopping! :(