SiouxSports.com Forum

Two Friday Night Gopher Tickets (Face Value)

tp033

Both seats are in the student section which is being sold as general admission for this series. The tickets state that beer is allowed. I am selling them at face value. The tickets were purchased through ticketmaster and printed so I can email them to you within minutes. I would prefer to use paypal but would be open to other options. First come, first serve.

I believe that these tickets are lower bowl however I could not get REA to confirm that today. The staff at the ticket counter did not understand that the tickets for this series are being sold in a different manner than most series. I think the actual student tickets for this series are upper bowl, and since the students are on break they sold the lower bowl student seats to the general public in this manner. I am going to try again tomorrow to verify this with REA. The information directly from the ticket is listed below.

North Dakota Fighting Sioux Men's Hockey vs. U of MN Golden Gophers

Ralph Engelstad Arena, Grand Forks, ND

01/09/09 - 07:37 PM

Section Row Type Ticket Price Building/Facility Charge Convenience

Charge Description

STUD G26 ADULT US $37.50 US $2.50 US $4.50

Seats:127 to 128

Charge Summary

Item Charge

Tickets

ADULT Tickets

Total Convenience Charge(s) US $37.50 x 2

US $4.50 x 2

Total Building Facility Charge(s) US $2.50 x 2

Additional Tax US $0.60

Order Processing Charge US $3.79

TicketFast

Both seats are in the student section which is being sold as general admission for this series. The tickets state that beer is allowed. I am selling them at face value. The tickets were purchased through ticketmaster and printed so I can email them to you within minutes. I would prefer to use paypal but would be open to other options. First come, first serve.

I believe that these tickets are lower bowl however I could not get REA to confirm that today. The staff at the ticket counter did not understand that the tickets for this series are being sold in a different manner than most series. I think the actual student tickets for this series are upper bowl, and since the students are on break they sold the lower bowl student seats to the general public in this manner. I am going to try again tomorrow to verify this with REA. The information directly from the ticket is listed below.

North Dakota Fighting Sioux Men's Hockey vs. U of MN Golden Gophers

Ralph Engelstad Arena, Grand Forks, ND

01/09/09 - 07:37 PM

Section Row Type Ticket Price Building/Facility Charge Convenience

Charge Description

Seats:127 to 128

Charge Summary

Item Charge

Tickets

ADULT Tickets