SiouxSports.com Forum

General Admission Tickets

Lakeside58703

Does anyone know how the Student Section General Admission tickets that were sold to the general

public? My understanding is the seats are first come first serve in sections 307, 308, 309, 310? Am

I correct? My confusion is that on my tickets it shows Row and seat information on them. Any help

would be appreciated.

Does anyone know how the Student Section General Admission tickets that were sold to the general

public? My understanding is the seats are first come first serve in sections 307, 308, 309, 310? Am

I correct? My confusion is that on my tickets it shows Row and seat information on them. Any help

would be appreciated.

Yeah REA doesn't do a very good job with info on GA tickets. During the year, those sections are first come first serve. However, tickets sold to the general public may have seat numbers printed on them, not really sure. The student tickets for the gopher series look just like the other ones so I would assume that the seats once again will be first come first serve in those 4 sections.

You may get lucky though because usually the upper bowl is filled with students that have upper season tickets one night and then students who just bought single game tickets. However, I think a sizable number of student season ticket holders didn't purchase gopher tickets which then allowed REA to sell lower bowl seats to the students for single game tickets. That should mean a higher number of general admission tickets in the upper bowl, which should mean more of a chance to get a seat as non students seem to come closer to game time. If I had GA tickets, I would probably be at the Ralph when the doors open to assure I got a seat. I have seen many a person not find a seat when they show up 20 min before the puck drops.