SiouxSports.com Forum

Room Voucher at GF Lakeview Inn & Suites--Ticket Trade?

jasr

My family won this for a prize and we live in GF so have little use for it. I have a room voucher for a two-nite stay the GF Lake View Inn & Suites located on 32nd Avenue which is near shopping, restaurants, etc. It has to be used by December 31, 2008. It entitles you to a single, double or a spacious 2-room suite. Plus complimentary continential breakfast, local phone calls and free to guest DVD rentals. Based on the type of room you want and if you are staying on the weekend the price varies. (I checked with the manager and they said it was fine to transfer to someone else.)

So the minimum value is $165.00-$231.00 for both nites. The hotel is booked for November 27-29 and December 5-6. But, would be available for some of the other Sioux Hockey weekends or for GF get-aways or relatives coming in from out of town.

Email me at ndjasr@yahoo.com or call my cell 701-739-1702 if your are interested and want to bid on this voucher. Or would consider a trade for some lower bowl tickets. Thanks for your interest!

Sioux Hockey Weekends between now and then include:

October 31 & November 1

November 14 & 15

December 12 & 13