SiouxSports.com Forum

I would like 2 tickets for any game

As the title says, would like to find 2 tickets for pretty much any game. My wife and I love going to games especially for the weekend for 2 games if possible. we live in west fargo.

I've got 2 tix for the Alaska game on Friday Nov 14th available if you'd like them. Lower bowl too. Email me at tonystewart89@hotmail.com if interested.

Remember..you're a troll...so mind your own business. Are you gay or something? This weirdo guy is stalking me now. How about you respond to all of my posts you TROLL.

Just reminding you of the rules, and to let people know who they are dealing with. Anything that is posted on here is everyones buisness. If you want it to be private then send a PM. Did i say something that was Gay? Do you have something agaisnt gay people? No one is stalking you, don't flatter yourself, this is a message board and people do read posts that interest them and respond to different posts as needed. besides i thought it would be fun to take a shot at you, and it was. Thanks for the laugh, your to easy.

Just reminding you of the rules, and to let people know who they are dealing with. Anything that is posted on here is everyones buisness. If you want it to be private then send a PM. Did i say something that was Gay? Do you have something agaisnt gay people? No one is stalking you, don't flatter yourself, this is a message board and people do read posts that interest them and respond to different posts as needed. besides i thought it would be fun to take a shot at you, and it was. Thanks for the laugh, your to easy.

Whatever stalker....get your hands out of your pants when you are reading my posts ya weirdo.