SiouxSports.com Forum

Do you have extra tix for a Sioux fan?

siouxhockeygal

Hello fellow hockey fans! We are Fargo Sioux fans who try to make it to as many home games as we can. If you are looking to easily unload multiple sets of tix (or even one set) let us know! My direct e-mail is avidity2304@yahoo.com. Thanks! GO SIOUX!

I have 2 season tickets that are for sale. They are in Section 105, row L (where the Sioux shoot twice, about 11 rows up). The cost for the tickets, after paying for Fighting Sioux Club, is $1300. If interested, call me at (701) 371-0195 or send me a private message.

I have 2 season tickets that are for sale. They are in Section 105, row L (where the Sioux shoot twice, about 11 rows up). The cost for the tickets, after paying for Fighting Sioux Club, is $1300. If interested, call me at (701) 371-0195 or send me a private message.

Ohh ... stop the temptation! My friend and I have contemplated getting season tix numerous times, but since we are from Fargo, and I'm a single mom, it's really hard to commit to being able to attend every game. If you are interested at all in splitting them up let me know. And thanks so much for the offer, I am guessing you shouldn't have a problem selling them as a set. Maybe I should just move to Grand Forks ...