SiouxSports.com Forum

Game worn Jersey?

Jeremy_und2004

Was browsing Ebay today and found this link. I know the 01-02 jerseys were a little different , but to me this doesn't look right. If anyone else out there has a game worn 01-02 Black jersey, could you please either post a picture or compare them.

I know the 01-02 Green and White had the "50 year" patch on the back, and I would think that the black ones would too.

Heres the link for the auction;

Game Worn Ebay Auction

5db7_1.JPG

5408_1.JPG

I'm not really interested in it myself, but just curious when I was browsing through the auctions. Plus if it's not really a gamer, then at least everyone on here would know. And if it is a gamer, then let the bidding begin, lol.

The alt blacks did not get a WCHA 50 patch. I had the #10 McMahon. The Gem's are so much better than the Nike's. Better crest detail. Check out my webshots link below.

IT'S REAL!! I've seen this one in person.

It's from a UND on-line auction from a few years ago. I saw the seller at the semi-final game here in Denver. Good guy, but he didn't hit the bar after the second game. He went back to a hotel packed with a bunch of Sioux fans.

What stinks is that UND does not keep track of which games they wear which color, to know how many games a jersey was worn in. Michigan in their weekly releases give their record for each color jersey. It would be nice to see the Men's Hockey Team keep that record. :D So we are not sure how many games this jersey was worn in, as it is a one year style (one year of the new logo on the Gem's).

The alt blacks did not get a WCHA 50 patch. I had the #10 McMahon. The Gem's are so much better than the Nike's. Better crest detail. Check out my webshots link below.

IT'S REAL!! I've seen this one in person.

It's from a UND on-line auction from a few years ago. I saw the seller at the semi-final game here in Denver. Good guy, but he didn't hit the bar after the second game. He went back to a hotel packed with a bunch of Sioux fans.

What stinks is that UND does not keep track of which games they wear which color, to know how many games a jersey was worn in. Michigan in their weekly releases give their record for each color jersey. It would be nice to see the Men's Hockey Team keep that record. :) So we are not sure how many games this jersey was worn in, as it is a one year style (one year of the new logo on the Gem's).

Thanks for the info!!!