SiouxSports.com Forum

Satellite Coordinates

sprig

• 2 weeks later...

At the end of the game tonight, Sweeny was talking about the FSSN contract being up now, and they weren't sure if they would be back next year, as the contract was up for bid. He said some TV outlet would have it, so the games will of course be broadcast. My concern is keeping the satellite capability going so I can get it out here in the middle of CCHA country. The only thing better would be if I could get the games on Dishnetwork or something, but I just hope it's not a situation that strands all of us Sioux alums far and wide....Anyone have further info on this?

At the end of the game tonight, Sweeny was talking about the FSSN contract being up now, and they weren't sure if they would be back next year, as the contract was up for bid. He said some TV outlet would have it, so the games will of course be broadcast. My concern is keeping the satellite capability going so I can get it out here in the middle of CCHA country. The only thing better would be if I could get the games on Dishnetwork or something, but I just hope it's not a situation that strands all of us Sioux alums far and wide....Anyone have further info on this?

Since the REA is set up to uplink to satellite, one would think it would continue no matter who gets the broadcast contract. Would be odd if it was someone other than WDAZ.