SiouxSports.com Forum

2 FRONT ROW TICKETS TO PLAY OFF SERIES

I've seen you post these on UNDerground AND Facebook.....

I won't even get into my thoughts... so good luck selling them...

Wow Sioux Yeah Yeah, Settle down a little bit, I was right behind you in line, and I too feel screwed, but it's not his fault that The Ralph and Ticketmaster can't get there !@#$ together and consistently screw the students over. We all know your thoughts. It's time to relax a little bit though.

Wow Sioux Yeah Yeah, Settle down a little bit, I was right behind you in line, and I too feel screwed, but it's not his fault that The Ralph and Ticketmaster can't get there !@#$ together and consistently screw the students over. We all know your thoughts. It's time to relax a little bit though.

I don't think she should settle down. Her post was very reserved. She simply stated she doesn't like selling student tickets at over face value without using agressive language. It might not be his fault that students got screwed over but I doubt he will sell for face value. I might not see eye to eye with Sioux Yeah Yeah on other issues, but anybody who sells student tickets for over face value isn't a true fan. If something comes up, just get your money back for them.