SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking for 2 Frozen Four Tickets

Not sure how much you want to spend but there are 4 seats on craigslist for 250$ each for a full session strip. This is what I paid and i also got mine on craigslist, its not bad if you check everything out before you send money and I always use paypal. heres the link. sale-pqqkc-2300133135@craigslist.org Good luck on your search I hope to see the ralph... i mean Xcel over half full of sioux fans!

Not sure how much you want to spend but there are 4 seats on craigslist for 250$ each for a full session strip. This is what I paid and i also got mine on craigslist, its not bad if you check everything out before you send money and I always use paypal. heres the link. sale-pqqkc-2300133135@craigslist.org Good luck on your search I hope to see the ralph... i mean Xcel over half full of sioux fans!

what city's craigslist did you find those in?

found it. looks like it was yesterday. probably long gone by now, but thanks alot for the heads up. much appreciated.

You can also use this website:Craiglook

You can search a specific area on craigslist or the entire country for Frozen 4 tickets without having to know the specific city they are posted in. It pulls all the results to 1 page for simplicity. That's where I found a lot for sale.

I searched either "Frozen 4" or "Frozen Four".

Hope that helps.

You can also use this website:Craiglook

You can search a specific area on craigslist or the entire country for Frozen 4 tickets without having to know the specific city they are posted in. It pulls all the results to 1 page for simplicity. That's where I found a lot for sale.

I searched either "Frozen 4" or "Frozen Four".

Hope that helps.

Thanks. I have checked that site a few times, but it doesn't update with new ads ver;y often. Anything helps though!