Just to make sure you understand that the original posting is correct:
1. I am holding in my hand a Priority Mail envelope addressed from the Tampa Bay Times Forum at 401 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL 33602.
2. Inside the PM envelope is a blue envelope with NCAA printed along side a block that says "Men's Frozen Four 2012-Tampa".
3. Each ticket has printed on it a specific section, row, and seat number/letter. These are described in the original post.
4.Please google Tampa Bay Times Forum. The 3rd listed choice (Ticketmaster) shows a seating chart. Click on that choice.
NOTE: There is a seating choice listed for the second main choice (T. B. Lightning page) but it isn't as colorful. Use the 3rd main choice (Ticketmaster site) seating chart.
5. If you followed the instructions you should now see a page with a number of events held in this venue. On the right side there is "venue information" and the first choice is a seat map. Under the seat map choice is a listing of events
and their specific seating arrangements. Choose the seat map for "Tampa Bay Lightning".
6. A new window will open with a colorful seat map for hockey. Please note the section number from the original post - 217. Please note section 217 is colored in orange. Look at the legend to the left of the chart.
Club level seating is in ORANGE.
7. These tickets are for Club Level seating.
To answer your question concerning a C on the ticket to indicate Club Level seating - maybe somewhere else, but not at the Tampa Bay Times Forum. Now to redo your math. I went to the NCAA hockey page and requested Tickets.
This sent me to Ticketmaster.
I searched for 3 tickets and the following came up:
Section 306 (Terrace Level) - Row M - Seats 21-23. Price was as follows: 3 X $195.00 = $585.00 (Ticket)
3 X $000.74 = $002.22 (Facility Fee)
3 X $013.70 = $041.10 (Convenience Fee)
No charge for regular mail delivery.
That's the story. Hope it takes care of some of your confusion. The tickets are still available. Oh, and by the way, baseball fans take note: on Friday, April 6 (the off day of the tournament) the Rays open the season against the Yanks!