SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux at the "Q"

JESUS,family,rutgers

If there are no return dates with the "Q", do any of you know if there may be any away games with other eastern schools?

Schedules aren't out for a while, so I don't think anyone can answer this question right now JFR. However, schools do tend to make agreements with one another to make trips to one another's arenas, so I wouldn't be surprised if North Dakota did make a trip to Quinnipiac for at least one game in the next year or two. It's always possible that they'll play someone else out east in the very near future. Just have to be patient. :whistling:

It seems strange that the "Q" is building a brand new,small hockey/basketball area. Their new facility will hold less than 4,000. I wonder if it makes sense financially for North Dakota to fly all the way across country to play in such a small building. Hopefully, the "Q" can make it worth their while.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS--BEAT LOUISVILLE!

It seems strange that the "Q" is building a brand new,small hockey/basketball area. Their new facility will hold less than 4,000. I wonder if it makes sense financially for North Dakota to fly all the way across country to play in such a small building. Hopefully, the "Q" can make it worth their while.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS--BEAT LOUISVILLE!

if the sioux came there just for that game, they would schedule a saturday night game most likely with one of the top hockey east teams. BU, BC or something like that to make it worth while to come out east.