SiouxSports.com Forum

Cameras

yekcoh

I have been searching to see what type of camera is allowed into the Bradley Center. I can't find anything. Does anyone know the policy that the NCAA has for the Frozen Four?

At the West Regionals I was told I could not use the longer lens that I had, so I didn't bother taking any photos.

I imagine video camera are not allowed at all.

Anyone know for sure?

I have been searching to see what type of camera is allowed into the Bradley Center. I can't find anything. Does anyone know the policy that the NCAA has for the Frozen Four?

At the West Regionals I was told I could not use the longer lens that I had, so I didn't bother taking any photos.

Anyone know for sure?

Back of the tickets say "videotape" cameras are prohibited.

So have at it with your still cameras. Hee hee, mine has a video feature on it.

Back of the tickets say "videotape" cameras are prohibited.

So have at it with your still cameras. Hee hee, mine has a video feature on it.

The one place I hadn't looked yet. At least I got that "Fan Guide" thing read front to back.

Anyone know for sure?

here you go

http://www.bradleycenter.com/arenainfo/faq.asp#8

But for the Frozen Four (and all NCAA events) the NCAA rules take over the arena. (Like the no beer thing.) The WCHA Final Five lets you bring in video and whatever. The Ralph is usually picky about cameras, but during the World Juniors, you could even use video. I checked before I brought it.