SiouxSports.com Forum

Radio broacasts of Frozen Four

7NationalTitles

I'm stuck here in Minneapolis/St. Paul at work for the game against BC on Thursday. Does anyone know if a radio station in the cities will be picking up a feed for the games? I'm unable to listen to the internet feed of the game at work.

If anyone has any information, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Go Sioux!!!

I'm stuck here in Minneapolis/St. Paul at work for the game against BC on Thursday. Does anyone know if a radio station in the cities will be picking up a feed for the games? I'm unable to listen to the internet feed of the game at work.

If anyone has any information, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Go Sioux!!!

Sucks to be you ... I spent 10 long years in the Twin Cities ... it's a black hole for Sioux Sports ... unless you can access the internet...

The whole time I lived there, unless the MinnyGoofers were playing, there was no mention of hockey scores or any highlights shown.

My only suggestions:

1. Get a cell phone with free incalling and have a in buddy set his phone next to a radio ...

2. Have someone with internet access play the audio feed and set the telephone reciever (local call) next to it ...