SiouxSports.com Forum

stuck in alexandria

siouxtatoo42

I'm going to be without the Mrs. this weekend as she is off to visit friends in alexandria, MN. She's put it on me to find out from those in the area where she can go to watch the game. Is there any local sports bars that are going to be carrying it? is there a local channel that most hotels would have in the room? anyone from the area with any info would be greatly appreciated. Help a huge hockey fan stay out of the text message war during this weekends games!!! :angry:

Fox Sports Net will have the game

i guess the real question is where?? is there a mob of sioux fans in alex?? if so, do they have a special bar where they meet for the games?? hopefully the sioux are playing on saturday and she's able to watch the game, if not, i think my credit card might take a harder hit than it is already going too..... :lol::angry:

Better check on that Fox Sports Net source. According to the tv listings, the games are not scheduled on the Fox. It has been listed to be held on ESPNU (whatever that is). It isn't available on our local cable net in Bismarck.

I've decided to go to GF and see this spectacle in person!

Old Barn Guy...check your TV guide a little better

ESPN holds the rights for the games. They are all on ESPNU (live & Tape delay) but they are also on ESPN Syndicated, which means they let other stations buy up the games as need be (for local interest). Kind of like ESPN+ for the college games.

The following Sports channels have some or all of the games

Altitude

FSN North

FSN North Wisco

Comcast SportsNet West

FSN New York

along with ESPNU

Checking my sources (TV schedule, NCAA website, etc)

Fox Sports Net North (available on all cable systems in MN, ND & SD) will have the following games

Friday

5:30 MN/Holy Cross

8:30 NoDak/Michigan

Saturday

1:30 Wisco/Bemidji

4:30 CC/Cornell

9:30 West Champ. Game (Tape Delay)