SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Homecoming Viewing Party @ Joe Sensers

cheesemover

Sioux Fans,

I wanted to invited everyone back to the NEWLY REMODELED Joe Senser's In Roseville & Bloomington for the Sioux Football game this weekend. We just installed 15 HDTV 5ft x 9ft Projection screens for your viewing pleasure in Roseville. In Bloomington we added 16 HDTV 5ft x 9ft projection screens. There are also personal speaker boxes for your listening pleasure you can see any game especially the Sioux with these H U G E screens. You have to see it to believe it. I have also received the new satellite coordinates for the FSSN and the signal is crisp & clean.

Need Directions just call don't forget make you reservations for groups of 8 or more.

Go Sioux

Thanks cheesemover.  I'm looking forward to another season of watching Fighting Sioux sports at Joe Senser's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

which location are you planning on viewing the game at? I would recomend roseville or eagan. I should have the signal locked in during the fb game this saturday at bloomington. I have to warn those of you wanting to go to bloomington this week. Nebraska plays Iowa St and the gophers play Penn St. It may be pretty crazy.

I watched the football game at Senser's-Roseville on Saturday and I feel compelled to say that the new tv screens are a HUGE improvement. It's truly a great place to watch a game. I'm very much looking forward to watching some Sioux hockey games there this year.