SiouxSports.com Forum

Schedule Problem

It's more fun Drunk

Ok heres what I took notice too and thought it was really different. I dont know if the coaches or WCHA, im sure both have input but UND's second half season schedule has been very strange. I understand the off season for the World Jrs. Since Blais would have been busy coaching in GF but Dec 19th to Jan 7th was a long break when most teams play a competitive yet fun Holiday Tourny. Next, an OFF week and then BSU series, not the games I wanna see for a team that is trying to build chemistry and momentum for Playoffs. Then a couple of good series' and ohh another OFF week. I guess coaches CANT be with the players on these off weeks either? Dont understand that one but the main issue is that this team needs to play games and get flowing which could not have been done by the likes of this schedule. BUT maybe a Sweep of SCSU at SC will be all these guys need to light their fire for the WCHA's. ???