SiouxSports.com Forum

2005-2006 Season Tickets

Air Force One

I reviewed the policy on posting tickets here and I have already posted this at the ticket exchange. I thought I would throw this out here, possibly a slightly different level of interest here that may have connections to someone that may be interested. I guess basically I'm looking for somebody (or group of somebodies) that may be on the ticket waiting list, may want to "try it out" before pursuing their own tickets, or has their own reasons for not being able to fully commit to season tickets. I'm NOT jumping off the bandwagon, it's strictly because the kids are getting more involved as they get older. I've had to sell 2 series (CC and Wisc) and the Friday night Dever game, ate the tickets for Bemidji State (couldn't give them away) and some ones and twos for various reasons throughout the season. The whole family loves Sioux hockey and in ten years or so, the kids will both be gone, and then I'll only need 2 anyway. So, read my pitch below, talk it up and spread the word if you know somebody that my be interested.

Currently my family has 4 season tickets, Section 314A, Row G, Seats 3-6, front row against the glass over the tunnel in the NE corner, there are only 6 seats in this row. We have 2 boys in youth hockey, the younger one will be moving up to a traveling team next year and my older one already is on a traveling team. We have decided to drop 2 of our season tickets OR make a deal with someone to split our package. If you would like to split our package with us the deal would be something along the lines of: The interested party would get 2 tickets per game for all games or 4 tickets per game one night and we get the 4 the other night. Price would be face value of 2 season tickets plus the Fighting Sioux Club membership fee (Century Club, this year was $110. The Century Club is only allowed 2 full price tickets per membership and I currently have 2 memberships). There are no parking passes associated with these tickets. Based on 2004-2005 prices, the total package for 4 tickets and 2 Fighting Sioux Club memberships was $1,650 ($357.50 per ticket X4 + $110 FSC X2); you would be looking at an investment of around $825 for your share of the package. You would get right of first refusal for any game we have tickets for but cannot attend, as we would like same for any tickets you cannot use. Once that opportunity has been offered to the other party, then the tickets are up for grabs to whoever you wish to pass them on to.

I will be looking to split our current package until around 1 May 2005. At that time, we will drop 2 of our tickets. I'm not looking to make a dime here, just afford somebody the opportunity to see the greatest hockey div 1 hockey team in the land without having to go through the process of dealing with the ticket office and the FSC. If this sounds like something you are interested in, private message me here at SiouxSports.com and we can discuss further.

• 3 months later...