SiouxSports.com Forum

4 Frozen Four Tickets

FSiouxPride

I'll have 4 extra frozen four tickets in St. Paul. My buddy and I both went into the lottery and got tickets, they are lower bowl packages and I won't know which section or seats until March. Just giving every one a heads up for one people start looking for them.

How do you know if you have lower bowl tickets?I was also in the lottery,but have no clue where my tickets are.Thanks in advance for your help.

I believe when I signed up for the lottery I did the lower bowl package or I thought all of them were lower bowl? That was just my understanding and I may be wrong....any one know the answer for sure?

I believe when I signed up for the lottery I did the lower bowl package or I thought all of them were lower bowl? That was just my understanding and I may be wrong....any one know the answer for sure?

There is no "lower bowl package". All tickets are the same price, and seat assignments are based on a priority system. Every year you are selected in the lottery and buy tickets, you receive a higher priority level. I've gotten tickets in 5 previous years, and I've never made it to the lower bowl yet. I'm hoping one of these years I will, but the majority of high-priority people don't give up their tickets, so it could be a few years.

There is no "lower bowl package". All tickets are the same price, and seat assignments are based on a priority system. Every year you are selected in the lottery and buy tickets, you receive a higher priority level. I've gotten tickets in 5 previous years, and I've never made it to the lower bowl yet. I'm hoping one of these years I will, but the majority of high-priority people don't give up their tickets, so it could be a few years.

Oh alright then disregard my first post....I'm not sure where my tickets are and I am assuming since this is my first time that I will have UPPER tickets. Thanks fargosioux for the help.....I will update this post when I know for sure where my tickets are.