SiouxSports.com Forum

I have 4 Sioux-Gophers tickets for sale for each night - upper bowl

siouxcaddy

I have 4 tickets together for Friday Night : Section 311 - Row J - Seats 1-4

I also have 4 tickets that are VERY CLOSE to being together for Saturday (Same section/row but they are 4 seats apart). I have 2 & 2 Seats together for Saturday that are 4 seats apart. Section 311 - Row K - Seats 3-4 & Seat 9-10. (Our plan was to ask whoever is sitting in the seats between if they wouldn't mind sliding down a couple of seats so we could all 4 sit together... You could do the same thing and most likely all 4 of you will be able to sit together...)

I ended up upgrading to better seats so I don't need these...

I would like $90 per ticket for these 8 tickets. 4 for Fri night & 4 for Sat night.

If you take all 8 tickets - I will do $85 per ticket to save me some hassle....

email if interested:

PAUL11745@msn.com

I have 4 tickets together for Friday Night : Section 311 - Row J - Seats 1-4

I also have 4 tickets that are VERY CLOSE to being together for Saturday (Same section/row but they are 4 seats apart). I have 2 & 2 Seats together for Saturday that are 4 seats apart. Section 311 - Row K - Seats 3-4 & Seat 9-10. (Our plan was to ask whoever is sitting in the seats between if they wouldn't mind sliding down a couple of seats so we could all 4 sit together... You could do the same thing and most likely all 4 of you will be able to sit together...)

I ended up upgrading to better seats so I don't need these...

I would like $90 per ticket for these 8 tickets. 4 for Fri night & 4 for Sat night.

If you take all 8 tickets - I will do $85 per ticket to save me some hassle....

email if interested:

PAUL11745@msn.com

Update: I will take $80 per ticket. Or $75 per ticket if you take all 8. (4 each night) I would like to get them sold before I go the game so I don't have to stand in the cold to sell them! :) Call or text 612-387-5552.

Update: I will take $80 per ticket. Or $75 per ticket if you take all 8. (4 each night) I would like to get them sold before I go the game so I don't have to stand in the cold to sell them! :) Call or text 612-387-5552.

I still have 4 available for Sat night. $75 each. Thanks