SiouxSports.com Forum

2 upper bowl for Minnesota Saturday night

Air Force One

Alright, youth and high school hockey is controlling our schedules. That means we have UND Fighting Sioux Men's hockey tickets to sell. We have at least 2 for the 15 Jan game vs Minnesota, $50, or best offer, each. We may have 4 for Minnesota depending on the high school thing works out that day, EGF is at GF Central that afternoon and evening.

Alright, youth and high school hockey is controlling our schedules. That means we have UND Fighting Sioux Men's hockey tickets to sell. We have at least 2 for the 15 Jan game vs Minnesota, $50, or best offer, each. We may have 4 for Minnesota depending on the high school thing works out that day, EGF is at GF Central that afternoon and evening.

what section, row, seats?

• 2 weeks later...

Deal fell through, two tickets for Saturday night Gopher game, 314A, Row G, Seats 3 and 4

$50 each, $100 for the pair

I will give you $20 over Face Value for each ticket. But I would need to have all 4 seats together. I am returning to GF (hometown) for the weekend series. I have 4 tix already for Sat night - but they are split up 2 and 2. I would pay more to get all 4 together... Please let me know - thanks!

612-387-5552

I will give you $20 over Face Value for each ticket. But I would need to have all 4 seats together. I am returning to GF (hometown) for the weekend series. I have 4 tix already for Sat night - but they are split up 2 and 2. I would pay more to get all 4 together... Please let me know - thanks!

612-387-5552

Sorry, I only have the two left, the first two were sold a week ago before we knew the kid's schedule totally wiped us out for this game.