SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Tix

dkrickard

I received the letter saying my application for tickets was accepted a while back, however have no idea how to find out where my seats are, or if they have even assigned seating yet. Does anyone know how this works?

You will not know your seat assignments until the tickets are delivered. I would assume that would be in Feb/Mar. sometime. For now, the letter is the best news you can hope for, knowing you were a winner in the ticket lottery.

You will not know your seat assignments until the tickets are delivered. I would assume that would be in Feb/Mar. sometime. For now, the letter is the best news you can hope for, knowing you were a winner in the ticket lottery.

Actually, last year they sent out letters around December telling you where your seats would be located. I'm not sure if that was just for Detroit, or we can expect it again this year. It sure is nice to know a few months ahead of time.