SiouxSports.com Forum

Help me out! 2 tickets for saturdays St. Cloud game and hotel for

willythekid

My golden retriever Rusty is very sick with pneumonia and because of that it looks like I will have to get rid of my saturday night tickets to the st cloud series. I also have a hotel room that I confirmed that I can transfer to someone else for that night. The hotel is Country Inns and suites and according to google maps isn't too far away from the campus. The tickets are Sioux attacking end, sec. 112 row 4 seats 7,8. The tickets were about $77 after ticketmaster got its mitts on me and the hotel was $63 after taxes on priceline. If anyone is interested in helping me out and going to see some Sioux hockey this weekend please drop me a PM. Would like to get back close to what I put into this deal as my dog is costing us a fortune but I will entertain offers..... thanks and go Sioux!

My golden retriever Rusty is very sick with pneumonia and because of that it looks like I will have to get rid of my saturday night tickets to the st cloud series. I also have a hotel room that I confirmed that I can transfer to someone else for that night. The hotel is Country Inns and suites and according to google maps isn't too far away from the campus. The tickets are Sioux attacking end, sec. 112 row 4 seats 7,8. The tickets were about $77 after ticketmaster got its mitts on me and the hotel was $63 after taxes on priceline. If anyone is interested in helping me out and going to see some Sioux hockey this weekend please drop me a PM. Would like to get back close to what I put into this deal as my dog is costing us a fortune but I will entertain offers..... thanks and go Sioux!

I may be interested in the tickets. Where are you located since we probably wouldn't have enough time to ship them?