SiouxSports.com Forum

Mike Prpich Jersey For Sale.

Devil Fan

Need to shift jersey to make way for a few new ones, priced to go at $215 + $15 shipping.

Plus I'm now ready to part with Prpich's very rare red alternate from the same year. No replicas were ever made of the alternates and fetched a lot of money at the auction, similar pattern to white but in red, silver & black (awesome colours, can send picture) also priced at $215.

Both jerseys were made to last; fully stitched heavy weight / layered material (no subliminated materials used), embroidered patches and sewn on name bar / numbers. Awesome quality jersey, not like the sublim nylon rubbish worn in Euroland.

Email me at waynelovatt@yahoo.co.uk if interested

Aisle of Man.....:)

SiouxCIA's working in a K-MART?...IN THE AISLE OF MAN? (which I'd assume has WWAAYYYY too much Axe Shower gel) wtf?:angry:? oh wait

did you mean the ISLE of Man? which is an actual island in what's generally known as the uk...OH NEVER MIND! Go with the k-mart story! (god I hate to be so literal! :silly: )