SiouxSports.com Forum

Potato Bowl Week

dakotadan

UND FOOTBALL: The search for another big win

Beau Baldwin was on the Central Washington coaching staff in 2002. The Wildcats came to Grand Forks to play UND, a program fresh off a Division II national championship the previous year.

Central Washington left the Alerus Center with a 43-7 win, the most lopsided loss ever suffered by the Sioux since they moved indoors in 2001.

Not this year!!

Do hockey players even know how to swim?

:D

Last time i was at the french fry feed, It was at the field at 6th ave N. and Columbia Rd, and Roger Thomas was still coach. So its been a while, but since i am sick i get to miss it again this year. ;) Simplot fries are good!!!

Last time i was at the french fry feed, It was at the field at 6th ave N. and Columbia Rd, and Roger Thomas was still coach. So its been a while, but since i am sick i get to miss it again this year. ;) Simplot fries are good!!!

I think I heard on the radio this AM that they were going to try and beat the record, and fry up 5,200 pounds of french fries! :D Thats alot of spuds.

I think I heard on the radio this AM that they were going to try and beat the record, and fry up 5,200 pounds of french fries! :D Thats alot of spuds.

Well, according to one of my friends, Simplot was already setting up this morning around 9 for the French Fry Feed. Even though it's my 3rd year here, I've never actually been to the FFF for PB, but I've gotta be there this year so I guess we'll see how it goes.

On another note.... Sioux Crew is driving around the Helmet car today and tomorrow promoting the FFF and the Water Polo game! Brr!

Did anyone hear how the FF feed was tonight? Besides cold. ;)

Yeah it was pretty cold.... Other than that, it was alrite. Quite a few people, the football team was fun and they're great with kids. The fries weren't that good, I wasn't very impressed. Basketball players were serving them, they seemed kinda confused. Really super long lines.

Geez I can't even think right now, I'm still cold :D