SiouxSports.com Forum

Do you think they will change their jersey's again for next year? It seems like UND would keep the ones they have now because the SiouxShop is now selling them. But i couldn't agree more with either of your comments and design ideas......I think something needs to change. The current font is too small on their jerseys. I like the word "NoDak" but I don't think anyone else does. Just my thoughts........

That looks great! Two things that I think would be cool are:

1) The Circular "UND" logo (currently used on player's warmups, Saunder's helmet) on the shoulders

2) ND logo on the chest.

Vise-versa would also look great I'm sure. You could also give it a classic look and use the school seal. Thanks for posting!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As previously written, I enjoyed my experience in Mankato at the Friday night game, but it was unfortunate to watch some of the pro-Sioux mob shout down anyone yelling “Hawks” in a cheer.     I

That's how it starts, a cutesy nickname here and stupid logo there. Before you know it we'll have dumbass running around in Hawk costume taking pictures with 3-year-olds and reinforcing the anthropomo

Then don’t ask for recommendations and figure it out yourself.

Posted Images

Do you think they will change their jersey's again for next year? It seems like UND would keep the ones they have now because the SiouxShop is now selling them. But i couldn't agree more with either of your comments and design ideas......I think something needs to change. The current font is too small on their jerseys. I like the word "NoDak" but I don't think anyone else does. Just my thoughts........

No I don't think they will change the design this year but I'm always trying to think of new jersey concepts! I do like the current jerseys but they could use alternates. I think more people would buy a jersey that didn't need to be personalized to look right, so I think it would be a good idea for the Sioux shop to have one without a number on the front.

I have never like the word "NoDak". But your comment got me thinking that it would be pretty cool to have NODAK diagonally down the front of the jersey concept that Big A made.

I really wanted Blood's but I missed the first one (work took priority) and the second one went over my top dollar. I did get one though, my collection now equals 14 game worn Sioux jerseys and one game worn goalie helmet. :) (I've never counted how many non-game worn jerseys I have, will make that a project someday.)

I'm done, I think........

I really wanted Blood's but I missed the first one (work took priority) and the second one went over my top dollar. I did get one though, my collection now equals 14 game worn Sioux jerseys and one game worn goalie helmet. :) (I've never counted how many non-game worn jerseys I have, will make that a project someday.)

Except for the one still coming. :)

• Upvote 1

well why arnt they on Big's site? :p

That number is very low. Try $12K-$15K.

I agree. I'd even say 12k is on the low side. Toews' Blackhawks gamers go for 4-5k typically and those are a dime a dozen. There are only 7 game-worn Toews Sioux jerseys...one of which he only wore one game. Then, I believe he has one in his own "collection" which leaves 5 true Toews gamers on the market. In one single 82 game season in the NHL (not even counting playoffs where they get even more new jerseys) he'll wear 6 sweaters alone (and that doesn't count any alternates).

I agree. I'd even say 12k is on the low side. Toews' Blackhawks gamers go for 4-5k typically and those are a dime a dozen. There are only 7 game-worn Toews Sioux jerseys...one of which he only wore one game. Then, I believe he has one in his own "collection" which leaves 5 true Toews gamers on the market. In one single 82 game season in the NHL (not even counting playoffs where they get even more new jerseys) he'll wear 6 sweaters alone (and that doesn't count any alternates).

I know one of his parise jerseys is the home one with the Ralph memorial number on it. I suppose that will drive the price up even more.

Big, how many Parise shirts were ever released to the market? Did he wear 3 each year he was there?

Big, how many Parise shirts were ever released to the market? Did he wear 3 each year he was there?

He wore 8. There were the normal white, green, and black dazzles (counting both seasons, that's 6). Then they wore that green Nike throwback for the Hall of Fame game on October 4, 2003, and then the Military Night (replica style with patches) against the US U-18 Team on December 5, 2003. So, two of those are one-game-wonders.

When you going to let me post your collection?? :) fargosioux has one of the nicest game-worn collections out there.

He wore 8. There were the normal white, green, and black dazzles (counting both seasons, that's 6). Then they wore that green Nike throwback for the Hall of Fame game on October 4, 2003, and then the Military Night (replica style with patches) against the US U-18 Team on December 5, 2003. So, two of those are one-game-wonders.

When you going to let me post your collection?? :) fargosioux has one of the nicest game-worn collections out there.

I have some long overdue updates to my site that I need to do, but I'll be in touch.