Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
sioux7>5

Jerseys

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Langster019 said:

Explain. 

The stitching is continuous and the “Frozen Four” lettering lacks the blue border.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WHTDVL said:

The stitching is continuous and the “Frozen Four” lettering lacks the blue border.  

Fail. That's fucking disheartening. Had no clue. Obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I wouldn’t know the difference 

Most wouldn’t. Not a huge deal. But I know some are particular about their jerseys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WHTDVL said:

Just so you know, that FF patch isn’t an authentic one. The counterfeits are still easy to find. 

Good eye on that.  I didn’t notice it at first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2019 at 8:25 PM, WHTDVL said:

The stitching is continuous and the “Frozen Four” lettering lacks the blue border.  

You’re right. It’s just slightly off a bit. Look at the NCAA or even the coloring. This here is from a gamer.

4ECA58D3-8611-4FA7-833D-C0FD481F634A.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI Fan apparel store in Fargo Mall selling Authentic Adidas North Dakota jerseys on sale for $79.99. They have white and black available. Sizes ranged from 50-54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Brasco said:

FYI Fan apparel store in Fargo Mall selling Authentic Adidas North Dakota jerseys on sale for $79.99. They have white and black available. Sizes ranged from 50-54

are they made in Canada or are they made in Indonesia? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

are they made in Canada or are they made in Indonesia? 

Likely indo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 1:56 PM, Brasco said:

FYI Fan apparel store in Fargo Mall selling Authentic Adidas North Dakota jerseys on sale for $79.99. They have white and black available. Sizes ranged from 50-54

Those can't possibly be authentics.  

Tip for those buying jerseys at REA -- save yourself like $19 by walking over to the bookstore instead.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 1:56 PM, Brasco said:

FYI Fan apparel store in Fargo Mall selling Authentic Adidas North Dakota jerseys on sale for $79.99. They have white and black available. Sizes ranged from 50-54

Safe bet they are the authentic retail Indonesian made jerseys, legit retail liscenced and legit version, just not the Canadian made on ice version.

siouxshop has the indo-retail version for 130ish so 80 is a decent value......

 

except for the ugly bird n the shoulder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes they are the Indonesia made authentic jerseys not the Canadian made authentic but a good price nonetheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone buy any of the gamers that ended yesterday? Was disappointed the listings cleared. I’m always curious final sale amount. I thought about Gersich but couldn’t justify right now, nor did I wanna hear it from my wife. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone I am new to this Forum.  I am looking for some Fighting Sioux Jerseys that are authentic.   Reebok or Nike are my choice.   I have been looking for a while and no luck.  If anyone has any info please let me know.

 

Thanks.

Toddhandy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 12:38 PM, Langster019 said:

Anyone buy any of the gamers that ended yesterday? Was disappointed the listings cleared. I’m always curious final sale amount. I thought about Gersich but couldn’t justify right now, nor did I wanna hear it from my wife. :D

I didn't win any, but did follow some of the final auction prices.  The 8 jerseys I saw ended between $375 and $500.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 2:45 AM, toddhandy said:

Hi Everyone I am new to this Forum.  I am looking for some Fighting Sioux Jerseys that are authentic.   Reebok or Nike are my choice.   I have been looking for a while and no luck.  If anyone has any info please let me know.

 

Thanks.

Toddhandy

 

20 hours ago, Langster019 said:

There’s some on eBay currently. Reebok I believe

Proceed with caution.  Having been at REA three times this season, I can personally attest to the HUGE number of AWFUL looking Chinese counterfeits in the stands.  If the jersey bidding starts at $49.95, there is a reason why.  Remember, most of these jerseys are pushing 8-10 years old by now.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

 

Proceed with caution.  Having been at REA three times this season, I can personally attest to the HUGE number of AWFUL looking Chinese counterfeits in the stands.  If the jersey bidding starts at $49.95, there is a reason why.  Remember, most of these jerseys are pushing 8-10 years old by now.  

The ones I saw start at ~$500. They’re legit but overpriced for what they are. I guess I shouldn’t say that. Everyone has a price if they want one bad enough. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

 

Proceed with caution.  Having been at REA three times this season, I can personally attest to the HUGE number of AWFUL looking Chinese counterfeits in the stands.  If the jersey bidding starts at $49.95, there is a reason why.  Remember, most of these jerseys are pushing 8-10 years old by now.  

And yes more often than not when people are wearing Sioux, it’s fake sadly. Drives me bonkers people buy sell phonies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 4:18 PM, MafiaMan said:

Those can't possibly be authentics.  

Tip for those buying jerseys at REA -- save yourself like $19 by walking over to the bookstore instead.  

Another tip for your smaller people.....look at the youth jerseys.  I fit into a xlarge youth jersey for a $45 savings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...