Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
sioux7>5

Jerseys

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Langster019 said:

Does anyone know of anywhere who will letter jerseys correctly and of current players? EPS won’t do it for NCAA reasons. 

Where are you located?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Langster019 said:

Not jersey related but noticed the socks have the adidas logo on the front. Not a fan. 

The last socks have all had the logos, CCM, Reebok and Nike before that. 

Not that your wrong, btw, on liking it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2019 at 7:30 PM, Frozen4sioux said:

The last socks have all had the logos, CCM, Reebok and Nike before that. 

Not that your wrong, btw, on liking it or not.

Never noticed the logos before but CCM and Reebok logos aren’t as vertical as Adidas to be as noticeable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Never noticed the logos before but CCM and Reebok logos aren’t as vertical as Adidas to be as noticeable 

I always hated the Reebok wordmark on the front of the hockey jerseys...the Adidas wordmark/logo is even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know where I can get a Reebok UND jersey? Specifically looking for a Boeser third (black). Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a long shot but does anyone have a green or black Reebok edge jersey size large they would be willing to trade for a green medium one?  I promise it’s real the lighting looks terrible right now B4E25FA5-2158-4CC9-8B46-03C8DAD81207.thumb.jpeg.f98a1448a245283f5a1d68917345d085.jpegB4E25FA5-2158-4CC9-8B46-03C8DAD81207.thumb.jpeg.f98a1448a245283f5a1d68917345d085.jpeg

2266DE14-2D21-41CF-96CD-4DF1821A3CA4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coltssiouxfan said:

I love it. Even w the hawks logo it’s fine. 

EDA401F0-1161-4A7E-97D6-E18689E00BE1.jpeg

272D4F69-EAD7-40FD-A070-C3D52A8282A4.jpeg

I really like these new black jerseys.  I have a a green Reebok from 2011 or so and i've been waiting to get a new one for a while and I might finally get one of the new Adidas black jerseys.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coltssiouxfan said:

I love it. Even w the hawks logo it’s fine. 

EDA401F0-1161-4A7E-97D6-E18689E00BE1.jpeg

272D4F69-EAD7-40FD-A070-C3D52A8282A4.jpeg

Are the "authentic" jerseys they sell made in canada or indonesia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

Are the "authentic" jerseys they sell made in canada or indonesia?

The price tag seems cheap compared to the ccm or Reebok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

The price tag seems cheap compared to the ccm or Reebok 

That's why I am thinking these are made in indonesia. which means they are not what is worn on the ice, even though its a size 52 or 56 and has a fight strap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

That's why I am thinking these are made in indonesia. which means they are not what is worn on the ice, even though its a size 52 or 56 and has a fight strap.

Which is good and bad. I want the real thing but will take the “official unofficial” on ice authentic for a cheaper price. Kills me the NCAA current player lettering rule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

Are the "authentic" jerseys they sell made in canada or indonesia?

The only ones they sell at the Sioux shop are the Indonesia ones 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, coltssiouxfan said:

The only ones they sell at the Sioux shop are the Indonesia ones 

I wonder if it’s to promote sales. I’m sure not too many paid for the authentic plus customization charge of 400+ the last several years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, coltssiouxfan said:

Update they now have the adidas jerseys that are made in Canada for sale at the Sioux Shop 

Cost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...