SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I think he's referring to the ones that they kicked ass with last year :glare:

Pretty sure that there's at least one other thread about the Nike Swift Jerseys somewhere. So you can probably find the info there. If you're too lazy to look, and willing to take my word (probably shouldn't), from what I remember, Yeah, you should be able to purchase the jerseys sometime, IF, Hackstol/the team/whoever, decides to use the jerseys again this year. I hope they break them out for the Minnesota.

• Like 1

I think he's referring to the ones that they kicked ass with last year :glare:

Pretty sure that there's at least one other thread about the Nike Swift Jerseys somewhere. So you can probably find the info there. If you're too lazy to look, and willing to take my word (probably shouldn't), from what I remember, Yeah, you should be able to purchase the jerseys sometime, IF, Hackstol/the team/whoever, decides to use the jerseys again this year. I hope they break them out for the Minnesota.

Yes they did kick ass inthem last year. I did not like them at first but they grew on me. I was told at the Frozen Four that they would be using them again this year. But I can't find them to buy. I am just wondering if anyone has any good info on them. Thanks

I was is Scheels in Grand Forks last night and they had look alike ones made by K1. I was also in the pro shop at the Ralph and they only had the regular Nike jerseys is white, green and black, none of the Nike Swift.

I also saw the K1 in a sports store in West Acres Mall in Fargo last weekend.

the team will be wearing the black swifts again this season. the ralph should have them around hockey season maybe october is what they mentioned and yes K1 has made a version they are selling. the authentics are very cool jerseys. they are pretty tight but stretchy at the same time. interesting concept.

the team will be wearing the black swifts again this season. the ralph should have them around hockey season maybe october is what they mentioned and yes K1 has made a version they are selling. the authentics are very cool jerseys. they are pretty tight but stretchy at the same time. interesting concept.

They also cost an arm and a leg. $300-400 for an authentic blank. Ridiculous.

Sioux Shop will not carry the authentics...according to the employees there. They will only carry a high-quality replica. From my understanding, the replica Swift will be closer to the authentic the regular replicas are to the current authentics.

I saw the ones at Scheel's today. They aren't that great looking. I think they are too baggy or something.

This is all very good information for those with beer bellies that may wish to purcahse one in the future (which would include me). Beer bellies and form fitting don't go hand in hand :angry: !

How about you never get one? You can consider it your gift to us all. And believe me, we'll all be most thankful.

How about you never get one? You can consider it your gift to us all. And believe me, we'll all be most thankful.

Diggler, that is some cold hearted crap right there. People with beer bellies can wear jerseys too. I hope your metabolism never slows down. It is not fun when it does.

I am a cold hearted person and I say what other people are afraid to. I'm really just doing a service for the world.

I can only say WOW to that. I do not think that most people feel that way. But then again I think that way when I see a fat chick in spandex!

From my understanding, the replica Swift will be closer to the authentic the regular replicas are to the current authentics.

I hope so since Nike really botched the current home replica by putting the word SIOUX in green instead of black!

I think they do that on purpose to differentiate the two. I'm glad they do it in green since I don't buy the replicas.

its very easy to see a replica vs a authentic, first the new authentics are nike, and there is a obvious difference between air knit and dazzle, i dont think the average fan could give 2 rips really unless you are a heavy authentic collector.

Has anyone seen these??

http://www.icejerseys.com/rbk_edge_authent...ica_jerseys.php

Scroll down - some of the teams are on display - check out Vancouver and Washington

all teams should be revealing their new jerseys in the next few weeks. i like a few of them so far!

im guessing the sioux may go to the nike swift style a few years down the road for all 3 jerseys

speaking of jerseys, for those ss members that havent gotten 1 yet, i have a few 87 and 69-72 retros left for sale, all size larges right now that are done and ready to ship and a few mediums and a x large still to be made next week, also taking pre orders for 1959 retros, see my website for details. pm me with any questions, thanks

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Jerseys
  • The Sicatoka locked and unlocked this topic