Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
sioux7>5

Jerseys

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Also the interlocking ND patch on the shoulders is the redesigned one that came out in 2009.

fake.gif

the interlocking ND patch on the shoulder is what should be on this style of jersey, its just not a good ND patch.

After reading your comment and looking at the pictures more, I think you are referring to a different jersey then what I was talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 5:54 PM, und1995 said:

Just picked up this jersey last night. 

064B8D69-B93B-4C0D-8185-7374863B8160.jpeg

The Gemini “running man” logo looking like a trio of sex toys should have been the first dead giveaway that this was a fake...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Langster019 said:

There’s a replica on eBay. Asking 450 I believe. Also an authentic but it’s a 60. 

Are you 100% positive the authentic one is legit on eBay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

The Gemini “running man” logo looking like a trio of sex toys should have been the first dead giveaway that this was a fake...

"Sex toys and Sioux Hockey".... is now my new go to band name for when i claim to be in a band.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

Are you 100% positive the authentic one is legit on eBay?

I didn’t look at the listing. Just saw the headline. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how they are selling the jerseys that they are wearing on Saturday? Are they selling them online or at the arena? All I've seen is it said they will be for sale after the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MrBurns said:

Does anyone know how they are selling the jerseys that they are wearing on Saturday? Are they selling them online or at the arena? All I've seen is it said they will be for sale after the game.

I've been told that the Sioux Shop won't be selling these ones.  It sounds like UND plans on selling them through their website as they used to do several years ago. UND used to hold a couple of online auctions a year for game worn jerseys.  It was done through UNDsports.com and run by Matt Schill.  After Matt left, they struggled to find someone to take it on.  They then started using the Siouxshop to sell the gameworn jerseys and Jason Carlson ran the auctions.  With the new UND website, I'm being told they have to sell gameworn jerseys through the site again. Apparently it was in the contract somehow.  Unfortunately they haven't figured out who should take it on.  That's why we haven't seen any game worn auctions yet this year and I'd assume it's why information on this weekend's jerseys is scarce.  Hopefully they announce something at the game or let us know what the plan is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BrandonH61 said:

I've been told that the Sioux Shop won't be selling these ones.  It sounds like UND plans on selling them through their website as they used to do several years ago. UND used to hold a couple of online auctions a year for game worn jerseys.  It was done through UNDsports.com and run by Matt Schill.  After Matt left, they struggled to find someone to take it on.  They then started using the Siouxshop to sell the gameworn jerseys and Jason Carlson ran the auctions.  With the new UND website, I'm being told they have to sell gameworn jerseys through the site again. Apparently it was in the contract somehow.  Unfortunately they haven't figured out who should take it on.  That's why we haven't seen any game worn auctions yet this year and I'd assume it's why information on this weekend's jerseys is scarce.  Hopefully they announce something at the game or let us know what the plan is.

I should've said that this is completely different from the Vegas jerseys earlier this year.  That was 100% done by the Siouxshop and handled by the Siouxshop.  This weekend's jerseys are being handled by UND which is why they need to figure out how to sell them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From today's preview email:

"1958-1959 National Champions
2019 marks the 60th anniversary of UND's first National Championship in ice hockey, which was won over Michigan State in overtime.  To celebrate this achievement, the team will wear replica 1959 jerseys during the game this weekend.  The jerseys will be auctioned off after the game to raise money for scholarships."

Not a lot of info at all.  People may notice the picture on the email does have Sammy Sioux on the sleeve.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, siouxforcefans said:

From today's preview email:

"1958-1959 National Champions
2019 marks the 60th anniversary of UND's first National Championship in ice hockey, which was won over Michigan State in overtime.  To celebrate this achievement, the team will wear replica 1959 jerseys during the game this weekend.  The jerseys will be auctioned off after the game to raise money for scholarships."

Not a lot of info at all.  People may notice the picture on the email does have Sammy Sioux on the sleeve.

 

Picture?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

1959 Hockey Jersey

I’ve been told the jerseys don’t look exactly like that. I’ve also been told they’ll be sold at the Champions Gala.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BrandonH61 said:

I’ve been told the jerseys don’t look exactly like that. I’ve also been told they’ll be sold at the Champions Gala.

I believe that. The picture I posted is a replica the Sioux Shop is auctioning off this week.

Hope you don't have to attend the Gala to Bid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

I believe that. The picture I posted is a replica the Sioux Shop is auctioning off this week.

Hope you don't have to attend the Gala to Bid.

I’m guessing you’d have to be at it. Or have someone there to bid for you. They did Luke Johnson’s white Tampa there a couple of years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrandonH61 said:

I’m guessing you’d have to be at it. Or have someone there to bid for you. They did Luke Johnson’s white Tampa there a couple of years ago.

The 2015 event had internet bidding for most silent auction items......wish they would do that again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BrandonH61 said:

I’m guessing you’d have to be at it. Or have someone there to bid for you. They did Luke Johnson’s white Tampa there a couple of years ago.

I love live auctions, but all releases have said they'll be auctioned online. 

Thanks @iluvdebbies for posting the pic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this jersey on Ebay after the game last night looking for the old time sweater. Interested in what others think who know more about the old time jerseys. 

547510814_siouxjeresey.jpg.540f45b86c6bd91ea60d4d308e2235be.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Langster019 said:

Is this confirmed? The online auction comment?

They’ll be auctioned at the Champions Gala. I’m assuming they’ll be the usual table silent auctions. As of right now it sounds like UND is struggling to get an online auction set up for previous gamers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MTSIOUX2018 said:

Found this jersey on Ebay after the game last night looking for the old time sweater. Interested in what others think who know more about the old time jerseys. 

547510814_siouxjeresey.jpg.540f45b86c6bd91ea60d4d308e2235be.jpg

 

 

Replica jersey made by @AZSIOUX. Nice looking jersey!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ebay ones look like a good value when the Ralph right now is auctioning off the same era replica jerseys and currently at $660.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...