Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
sioux7>5

Jerseys

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Team-Size-XL-University-North-Dakota-Fighting-Sioux-UND-Hockey-Jersey/132832039755?hash=item1eed68134b:g:D8gAAOSwfPlb0P91:rk:7:pf:0

 

Is this a legit Nike replica? Can't find photomatch mainly bc I don't know what to search for. I'm not able to get a gamer, so need to settle for a replica. Sadly the jerseys customized from the Ralph are far too pricey as well, in my opinion.

Yes this is a legit replica...sold for between 89-129 in the sioux shop of I remember correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UNDSioux23 said:

Yes this is a legit replica...sold for between 89-129 in the sioux shop of I remember correctly

Even still? Granted I haven't been there in over a year, I don't remember seeing them! I'll be there Dec. 8-9 when DU comes to Grand Forks, I'll have to look harder! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:17 PM, Langster019 said:

Even still? Granted I haven't been there in over a year, I don't remember seeing them! I'll be there Dec. 8-9 when DU comes to Grand Forks, I'll have to look harder! Thanks!

They do not have any jerseys with the Sioux logo anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, siouxgrad said:

They do not have any jerseys with the Sioux logo anymore.

I didn't think so. Thanks for the input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would an early 2000s Gemini authentic weight blank replica go for? Or what would be reasonable to pay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Langster019 said:

What would an early 2000s Gemini authentic weight blank replica go for? Or what would be reasonable to pay?

Which logo is on it?  Gemini had the Geometric logo on it from 95-01, then 01-02 Gemini had the most recent Bennet Brien logo on it.  As long as the authentic is in decent shape, I would value it between $300-$500.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a black Gemini,brien logo,jersey bought at bookstore in 2002. It was advertised as an authentic. I will sell for $300 around that nothing wrong with it if interested you can tx 701 388 9407

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UNDSioux23 said:

Which logo is on it?  Gemini had the Geometric logo on it from 95-01, then 01-02 Gemini had the most recent Bennet Brien logo on it.  As long as the authentic is in decent shape, I would value it between $300-$500.

Brien logo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2018 at 12:05 PM, siouxcru said:

I have a black Gemini,brien logo,jersey bought at bookstore in 2002. It was advertised as an authentic. I will sell for $300 around that nothing wrong with it if interested you can tx 701 388 9407

Pm’d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

Was able to come across a 2000 blank Gemini brien Sioux jersey  

 

Where in Grand Forks would I take this to get legit lettering done? 

 

I’m coming from out of town and want it done right. Many thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Langster019 said:

Hi All,

Was able to come across a 2000 blank Gemini brien Sioux jersey  

 

Where in Grand Forks would I take this to get legit lettering done? 

 

I’m coming from out of town and want it done right. Many thanks 

Daydream Specialties

http://daydreamsspecialties.com/

Ask for tackle twill letters and numbers.  They'll do it right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sprig said:

Daydream Specialties

http://daydreamsspecialties.com/

Ask for tackle twill letters and numbers.  They'll do it right

Will they have all versions of lettering available depending on the look I'm going for?  The lettering from 2000-2002 fluctuated.

I notices the REA shop will only customize using the current font of the current jerseys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Will they have all versions of lettering available depending on the look I'm going for?  The lettering from 2000-2002 fluctuated.

I notices the REA shop will only customize using the current font of the current jerseys.

Send it to Exclusive Pro Sports. @Big A HG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

Send it to Exclusive Pro Sports. @Big A HG

 

You can get anything you'd ever dream of done to a jersey at EPS.  Before sending it in, I'd provide a photo of the jersey and see if they already have whatever information you need on file.  If they don't, make sure to supply plenty of good reference photos.  Very rarely does EPS not do something right, so just make sure they have the correct info on what you want done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Langster019 said:

Will they have all versions of lettering available depending on the look I'm going for?  The lettering from 2000-2002 fluctuated.

I notices the REA shop will only customize using the current font of the current jerseys.

They will do it to match the lettering of that era

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, und1995 said:

Just picked up this jersey last night. 

064B8D69-B93B-4C0D-8185-7374863B8160.jpeg

 

I don't want to be rude, but I hope you didn't pay too much as that's a counterfeit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Big A HG said:

 

I don't want to be rude, but I hope you didn't pay too much as that's a counterfeit.

look at this one. first one i have seen with dazzle material

sioux.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×