SiouxSports.com Forum
sioux7>5

Jerseys

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

An authentic on ice jersey it is not. However, K1 made replicas and it is 100% a replica jersey made by a legit company (not a good replica but a replica it is). It is not a Chinese counterfeit jersey either. 

Yep saw those back in the day, its not fake or china just a bad rep. They had some pretty bad black and also white reps via K1 also.

Concur.

Not fake just a retail K1 geo from that time period. Its not good or bad its just what a retail jersey made by k1 is.

$75-100 is probably fair, they tended to run small. The black material of the logo often unraveled or deteriorated. I have one in much worse condition. One of my first retail replicas.

I sent some jerseys off to EPS the first of August and have not heard from them.  The tracking number advised it was delivered.  Anyone know a turnaround time for them.  I see they will send an invoice when the work is done, just getting a little antsy I guess and don't want to bother them.  Thanks for any input

9 minutes ago, NOCO SIOUX said:

I sent some jerseys off to EPS the first of August and have not heard from them.  The tracking number advised it was delivered.  Anyone know a turnaround time for them.  I see they will send an invoice when the work is done, just getting a little antsy I guess and don't want to bother them.  Thanks for any input

You sent it at quite possibly the worst time for them. They are currently preparing all their college, NHL, and AHL jerseys. Your jerseys will take a little longer to get back then normal, which is usually 4-6 weeks from when they get them.

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

You sent it at quite possibly the worst time for them. They are currently preparing all their college, NHL, and AHL jerseys. Your jerseys will take a little longer to get back then normal, which is usually 4-6 weeks from when they get them.

Thanks siouxkid12. I’m not in a hurry just wanted to see when I may expect them. Have plenty more in the closet if I need to wear one. 

9 hours ago, NOCO SIOUX said:

Thanks siouxkid12. I’m not in a hurry just wanted to see when I may expect them. Have plenty more in the closet if I need to wear one. 

If you ever send in jerseys to EPS again, send them in the early spring/start of summer.