SiouxSports.com Forum

All Conference Players

HockeyGuy1770

North's first line struggled against South's top two lines and Red River's top two lines. They also struggled against Graftons at EDC.

I do not disagree North struggled against Grafton at EDC. As a matter of fact, there may have been a few times during the season when they struggled. However, at the first meeting of North vs. South it was a very close game until depth got the best of North. Norths top line scored all 3 goals keeping the game at one point at a 4-3 margin. It wasn't until the South opened the flood gates on Norths 2nd and 3rd lines that the game got out of hand. Norths top line did not always struggle against Grafton. If I remember correcly they beat Grafton early in the season. At another meeting in the season Tyler Klein scored two goals against Grafton in a 8-2 or something loss. They also lost to Red River by a score of 3-1. I am pretty sure no one will disagree that the only reason these games were kept even reasonable was because of Norths top line. It sure wasn't because of their goalie who had an 86% save percentage.

It's too bad that you noticed when north played the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th lines, they were extremely overmatched and Erickson didn't. If north would have rolled two lines all year North could have had a better chance.

North frequently played two lines. I'm not sure about what they did during the entire EDC tournement, however.

This could go on forever based on reading the posts all season. No matter what anyone posts, you have the correct reply. After a few, it gets a little moot.

No one has said that North's top line can compensate for inferior 2nd, 3rd, and 4th lines. Your claim started as hands down the top line in the state, and when someone disagreed (how dare they?), you like to belittle the poster by calling them ridiculous or saying they have an out of wack vision. I still don't even disagree that the K-B-B line is very creative and one of the top lines in the state this past season. They were very fun to watch, and it is too bad they didnt have one or a pair of d-men that could compliment them the way a Galbreath, LaDouceur, Wurden, etc... could. I just argued that they weren't the hands-down best line in the state.

I have rarely disagreed with your posts throughout the year, they have always been fairly knowledgeable and informative. You just have the "i'm always right" complex going anytime anybody even debates your comments in the slightest.

I look forward to moving to the next topic, which will probably be all-state selections, outstanding senior athlete, and the state tournament this week.

Based on the posters, NDPride and yourself seem to have the best knowledge on Fargo North. I understand NDPride's affiliation, not necessarily yours. Maybe you are a former or current player, parent, coach, etc..

According to the rumor post in this section, Narveson may be headed to South High next season, can there possibly be any truth to that??

This could go on forever based on reading the posts all season. No matter what anyone posts, you have the correct reply. After a few, it gets a little moot.

No one has said that North's top line can compensate for inferior 2nd, 3rd, and 4th lines. Your claim started as hands down the top line in the state, and when someone disagreed (how dare they?), you like to belittle the poster by calling them ridiculous or saying they have an out of wack vision. I still don't even disagree that the K-B-B line is very creative and one of the top lines in the state this past season. They were very fun to watch, and it is too bad they didnt have one or a pair of d-men that could compliment them the way a Galbreath, LaDouceur, Wurden, etc... could. I just argued that they weren't the hands-down best line in the state.

I have rarely disagreed with your posts throughout the year, they have always been fairly knowledgeable and informative. You just have the "i'm always right" complex going anytime anybody even debates your comments in the slightest.

I look forward to moving to the next topic, which will probably be all-state selections, outstanding senior athlete, and the state tournament this week.

Based on the posters, NDPride and yourself seem to have the best knowledge on Fargo North. I understand NDPride's affiliation, not necessarily yours. Maybe you are a former or current player, parent, coach, etc..

According to the rumor post in this section, Narveson may be headed to South High next season, can there possibly be any truth to that??

My intention was not to say your post as a whole was out of wack, sir. But I think you would agree that if you were basing the play of the line on two games at EDC, that would be well, out of wack. Agreed? I do not disagree, I do have an attitude that "I'm always right". The reason for that is because normally, I only post on things that I know to be fact, and have evidence to support my claims. Maybe to say "hands down" they were the best in the state was a stretch. I would say that they were the best in the state. By saying hands down, I may have made it seem as though they were on an entirely different level than every other line in the state.

I know a lot about most teams in the state. I am heavily involved in the game but am not a current, past, parent, or coach of anyone affialiated with Fargo North.

Narveson to South? Could be. But I doubt it.